Deluxe Guest Room
Our Deluxe Guest Rooms are exquisitely decorated with rustic New Mexico Pueblo Revival décor, handcrafted native inspired furniture and local art. Choose from a king bed or 2 double beds.
Our extra spacious Premium Suites range in size from 610 to 655 square feet. Select from a Junior suite with king bed, Junior suite with fireplace, king bed and private terrace, 1-bedroom suite with king bed, private terrace and fireplace or a 1-bedroom suite with 2 double beds and private terrace.
The Presidential Suite
Escape to the finest Santa Fe accommodations, with more than 1,500 square feet of interior space and a 2,200-square-foot penthouse patio offering stunning views of downtown Santa Fe. This Suite boasts 1 bedroom with a plush king bed and three spacious living rooms. Two wood burning fireplaces add to the perfect ambiance of the suite.
Eldorado Santa Fe hotel features paintings by neo-contemporary Navajo artist Randy Barton. His painting series, "The Golden Songs," explores the dream of El Dorado, the legendary "lost city of gold."
Learn more about Barton and his work at RandyLBarton.com.
Eldorado Santa Fe Room Amenities Include:
- Plush deluxe king bed or 2 double beds
- Work desk with dual-line phone, unlimited free local calls and voicemail
- 47-inch flat screen HD TV with in-room movies, HBO, ESPN and more
- WiFi in guest rooms
- Plush terrycloth robes for ultimate comfort
- In-room mini refrigerator; microwaves available to rent at $10 per night
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Kid-friendly convenience items such as cribs available at no extra charge