Exclusive Private Santa Fe Event VenueJoin us for craft cocktails, light bites and entertainment in a stunning setting - complete with custom artwork and beautiful furnishings - that evokes a journey to another time and place.
- See our Complete Menu
History & DesignThe sumptuous private event venue at our downtown Santa Fe hotel has had many lives. Originally a French fur trader’s residence and then part of Santa Fe’s notorious red light district in the early 1900’s, today the venue serves as Santa Fe’s most exclusive and glamorous venue. Significant care has been taken to keep the original architecture of this historic building intact while refurbishing and renovating the interior.
Interior designer Adriana Long partnered with legendary art and antiques dealer Holler & Saunders, Ltd. to create a magical environment inside Casa España. Its eight rooms include private sitting area, lounges and elegant bars. Custom artwork and beautiful furnishings show the Spanish influence on New Mexico with a blend of contemporary and traditional Spanish designs. Its inner rooms connect with an outdoor courtyard to complete a perfect environment for a fun, high-end event.
Become a member! Membership to this unique venue includes:
- Entry for you and 3 guests to Casa España Friday and Saturday nights
- Complementary private room usage twice, yearly
- 15% off rack rates at all Heritage properties
- 15% off food and dining at all Heritage property restaurants, lounges and bars
- 15% off retail purchases at all Heritage spas
- Exclusive access to upcoming special in-house events
321 W. San Francisco St., Santa Fe, NM 87501