Press & Media
Heritage Hotels and Resorts Media Contact
Maresa Thompson, Marketing & Creative Director
Heritage Hotels & Resorts, Inc. c/o Nativo Lodge
6000 Pan American Frwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109 USA
Eldorado Hotel & Spa Press & Media Contact
Carol Baetzel Public Relations
ELDORADO HOTEL & SPA WELCOMES GUESTS
WITH AUTHENTIC SOUTHWEST AMBIANCE
IN THE HEART OF SANTA FE
Breathtaking mountain views, New Mexico Pueblo Revival décor
and a convenient location just steps from Santa Fe’s historic
plaza make this AAA Four Diamond hotel a top choice for
vacations, meetings and special events
SANTA FE, NM . . . Its inviting pueblo-style architecture, spectacular views of New Mexico’s Sangre de Cristo Mountains and convenient location near many of Santa Fe’s top attractions make the Eldorado Hotel & Spa a top choice for visitors to this historic city which was founded in 1612.
The AAA Four Diamond Eldorado Hotel & Spa features:
· 219 well-appointed guest rooms, including six suites, each featuring rustic New Mexico Pueblo Revival décor with handcrafted native furniture and art. Many of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites contain wood burning kiva fireplaces and offer extraordinary views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. In addition to Junior Suites and One-Bedroom Suites, the hotel offers a spacious 1,700 square foot penthouse Presidential Suite featuring a 2,200 square foot patio with a kiva fireplace and panoramic views of Santa Fe.
· Award-winning dining: Under the expert direction of Executive Chef Anthony Smith and Chef de Cuisine Evan Doughty, The Old House restaurant specializes in 28-day dry aged ribeye steaks and contemporary global cuisine featuring the freshest seasonal ingredients from local artisan farms. As one of Santa Fe’s most celebrated restaurants, The Old House has been honored by Zagat and has received the Robert Mondavi Culinary Award of Excellence and the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine. The Agave Lounge, which is located adjacent to the restaurant, provides a sophisticated, contemporary setting where guests can enjoy appetizers and specialty cocktails or choose from an extensive selection of wines by the glass.
· Over 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space: The Eldorado is home to Santa Fe’s largest ballroom, the 4,320 square foot Anasazi Ballroom, as well as two additional ballrooms and nine other unique venues, including three technologically-advanced boardrooms. The hotel’s largest event space is the 6,488 square foot Pavilion, an open air courtyard that can also be enclosed and heated. Whether guests are planning a meeting, wedding or other special event, they’ll have a variety of venues to choose from to meet their needs.
· The full-service Nidah Spa: Conveniently located off of the hotel’s main lobby, and considered one of the top destination spas in New Mexico, Nidah Spa offers a full menu of massages, facials, scrubs, wraps and hair and nail services. In Native American, the word nidah means “your life”. In its treatments, Nidah Spa uses ingredients that draw on the natural healing properties of stones, plants and herbs that have flourished for centuries in the Santa Fe region.
· Recreational amenities: The hotel’s rooftop heated pool and hot tub offer a relaxing retreat where guests can take a dip while taking in the Santa Fe skyline. A well-equipped fitness center that includes treadmills, a weight machine, stair machines and free weights is located near the pool patio.
· Children’s activities: Children receive a special welcome amenity upon check-in at the Eldorado, and the concierge desk maintains a Toy Lending Center so families can check out books, board games and other fun diversions.
· Pet friendly policy: The Eldorado is pet friendly and offers dog treats upon arrival as well as pet beds, food bowls and dog food by request.
Guests staying at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa also have the advantage of being just steps away from Santa Fe’s famous Plaza, which is home to the historic Palace of the Governors as well as many shops and restaurants. The hotel’s central downtown location also offers convenient access to many of Santa Fe’s top attractions, including Loretto Chapel, the New Mexico Museum of Art and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, and it serves an ideal base for visitors who want to take advantage of the many recreational opportunities available in the Santa Fe area.
Eldorado Hotel & Spa, which is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International, is located one hour from Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) which is served by seven major commercial airlines. The hotel is also located just 14 miles from Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) which offers non-stop service to Dallas-Ft.Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX). Guests arriving in Albuquerque can also travel to the hotel via the New Mexico Rail Runner Express train.
For more information about Eldorado Hotel & Spa, visit www.eldoradohotel.com or call 800-955-4455.