Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Leaders in Green Practices
At Eldorado Hotel & Spa, we take pride in caring for the environment and our guests with leading green practices including:
- LED Lighting conversion for all Exit signage.
- Installed compact fluorescent lighting in all guest rooms and offices.
- All public space restrooms have been retrofitted with motion sensors of faucets and toilets.
- 80% of all internal forms are paperless.
- All fluorescent lighting converted from T12 to T8 lighting which uses less energy.
- Reduced use of bottled water.
- Banquet department will not pre-set water at Food & beverage functions.
- No Styrofoam (polystyrene #6 plastic) will be used at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa.
- Guest Room linen is changed every four days, unless otherwise requested.