Eldorado Hotel & Spa Hotel LocationThe AAA Four Diamond Eldorado Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Santa Fe, situated along the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Guests will enjoy a stunning backdrop view of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
Scroll below to read about transportation options, driving directions and Santa Fe Points of Interest.
Air TravelAlbuquerque Sunport
With over 100 flights daily on airlines including American Airlines, Delta, United Airlines, Jet Blue, Alaska Airlines, Southwest Airlines and USAirways, the Eldorado Hotel & Spa is only 60 minutes from the Albuquerque International Airport via shuttle or car.
The Sandia Shuttle provides transfer service between the Albuquerque International Airport and Eldorado Hotel & Spa with frequent and convenient trips throughout each day (Telephone: 505-242-0302 or, toll free, 888-775-5696). RoadRunner Shuttle & Charter offers similar services. Feel free to call them at 505-424-3367.
Note: Please allow approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hour(s) for travel times. Shuttles are ready to depart 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up times.
Santa Fe Municipal Airport
Located southwest of the city, the Santa Fe Municipal Airport provides commercial airline service by American Eagle Airlines with daily flights to and from Santa Fe and Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX). Commercial service is also offered by United Express with daily service to and from Santa Fe and Denver (DEN) and Phoenix (PHX).
- Airport Main Line: 505-955-2900
- Airport Fax: 505-955-2905
- Airport Information Line: 505-955-2908
Trains / RailThe New Mexico Rail Runner train connects Albuquerque to Santa Fe. The trip from the Albuquerque International Sunport to the Santa Fe depot is approximately 90 minutes.
Amtrak arrives daily from Chicago and Los Angeles in the town of Lamy, only 20 minutes from Santa Fe. Eldorado Hotel & Spa can arrange shuttle service on request.
CarEldorado's address is 309 West San Francisco Street.
Driving from Albuquerque International Airport: Take I-25 north to Santa Fe, and turn off at St. Francis Exit #282. Travel north on St. Francis 3.5 miles. Turn right on West Alameda. Turn left on Guadalupe Street. Turn right on West San Francisco Street.
Driving from Santa Fe Municipal Airport: Drive out of Santa Fe Airport onto Airport Road. Turn left onto NM 599 North. Continue approximately 10 miles. Take the Santa Fe Exit (Highway 284/84) to the right. Move to the left lane. Exit "Downtown-Plaza" which will be Guadalupe Street.
Santa Fe Points of Interest
- The Santa Fe Plaza - 2 blocks
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum - Across Johnson Street
- Lensic Performing Arts Center - 1 block
- Loretto Chapel Museum - 0.4 miles
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi - 0.3 miles
- Santa Fe School of Cooking - 0.5 block
- New Mexico Museum of Art - 2 blocks
- Palace of the Governors/NM History Museum - 2 blocks
- Museum of Contemporary Native Arts - 0.3 miles
- SITE Santa Fe - 0.7
- New Mexico State Capitol (Roundhouse) - 0.7 miles
- Railyard Arts District - 0.6 miles
- Canyon Road - 1.5 miles
- Santuario de Guadalupe - 1 block
- San Miguel Mission - 0.5 miles
- Santa Fe Convention & Visitors Bureau - 0.3 miles
- Allan Houser Gallery - Downtown - 0.3 miles
- Shidoni Bronze Foundry - 6.3 miles
- Museum Indian Arts & Culture - 2.1 miles
- Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian - 2.3 miles
- Museum of International Folk Art - 2.3 miles
- Museum of Spanish Colonial Art - 2.2 miles
- Oldest House in the United States - 0.5 miles
- Cross of the Martyrs - 1.0 mile
- Santa Fe Farmers Market - 0.6 miles
- The Santa Fe Opera - 6.8 miles
- El Rancho de Las Golondrinas - 15.0 miles